Library

Library
Two of Everything

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Surprise Visit

A most surprising day, having lunch with my cousin, Laurel, and her family, (which was my breakfast). To get here, I told her to head down Whitehall Road, and she'd see my dad's long ago project, which was an ELCA church,πŸ’’ (i.e. 1st Lutheran) that she wouldn't miss it as there's a big picture of Jesus waving,πŸ‘‹ "All are Welcome...Even You". Well, I tagged that last part on. So she did and had her picture taken there. We had fun catching up, showing pictures, Then, her husband took a picture of us, πŸ“·and I didn't think to have him do the same with my camera. I looked more like someone who'd just tidied up the house, instead of herself, anyway. πŸ§™‍♀️She's got the pictures, and is not really into face book as I am. So, you'll just have to take my word for it; they were here. The way we both feel about the state of the country's present "administrator",πŸ•Œ I do hope that someday soon, the chaos wil be over, and the two of us will once again sing a song, we sang together as kids:🎢 "It's a FREE OUR OWN FREE countryπŸ—½...America." πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

No comments:

Post a Comment