Library

Library
Two of Everything

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Boom, Crash, Feast, and Boom.

Experience was mixed tonight. Was trying to get around the ottoman on which Leela sat, and went down...BOOM on my knee and broke my full length mirror. Dr. Leela 👩‍🔬 immediately suggested I put ice on it and ran out to report to Grandpa. I thought the ice was a good idea, so I got the one from the freezer that said, "Wisconsin Cheese"🧀 and placed it on my knee. 
The cool thing was going to Dickey's for the first time, for the girls, the second time. Had to run to the restroom that said, "Men/Women and the Rest of Us". I thought that was pretty up-to-date. 
Food was delish, and everybody seemed happy. 😊 I felt like I was in another town, so pretended I was on vacation. 🛳️ When I got my ice cream cone,🍦prepared by Naia, I felt like a kid again. With the kids, that's lots of laughs. 😂 
Afterwards, a glorious storm ⛈️ witnessed from our porch deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment