Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Going with the Flow

Started the day placing myself in the flow, then, doing an errand, and I thought I saw a driver cussing at me and going into the same parking lot I was headed for. ðŸš—Thought, uh oh... Instead of being angry, he waved, then, he came out with some friendly explanation, and I was nice back.🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️ 

I got ready to go to Yoga, and Bill wanted to know why I was headed there an hour ahead of time. I didn't really know how that happened.  So, I used the time to take books and a poster for Tellabration to a local bookstore. She told me that the former manager is now retired; they're under new management, no book donations, no posters, and I quietly, in my age and experience, thought to myself, well, you'll be closed soon. We saw that happen when Disney's Buena Vista ðŸ­ was taken over by the rude Windham people.🧛‍♂️ Somehow, though, after starting out an hour early, I still managed to get to Yoga 5 minutes late.🧘‍♀️ Can't seem to break a consistent record. 

Shopping went smoothly, and so did getting Lee's chicken, senior style.🍗 

Bill's reported to me that Fox thinks we are evil, and they're willing to do anything to fight us.ðŸĪš Does that include rigging the votes? So, since O'Donnell wasn't on O'Donnell, I found out why Fox really dislikes Don Lemon. One of his guests from a very high interrogation position, for example, said D.T. should get off his fat A... (won't insert emoji here) and ask specific questions. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment