Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Close "Call"

After Yoga, 🧘‍♀️attempted Christmas shopping at my favorite book shop, and it was like a magical fairy land for kids' stuff👧...
But then, after consulting with my other 1/2 🧔on my cell, drove intently toward home, 🚗and attempted getting chicken on Sr. discount. This involved getting there before 9 p.m. 
One car was in front of me, as the clock was ticking: "Yeah, I'd like Famous", 8:54, "What do you have in Famous?" 8:55, "Sides?" "Yeah, I'd like beans."🍲8:56, "No, I changed my mind; make that Mac 'n Cheese."🧀 8:57...sweat, sweat...😢 "Will that be it?" "What did you say you had in Famous?" (unintelligible) "Is that it?" 8:58, sweating buckets, now.🥵 "That will be $19.95."
 "Hello?" "Yes, may I take your order?" Whew, and for 1/2 the price, too!😜

No comments:

Post a Comment