Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Avoiding the Great Golf Course in the Sky

My dad was a minister who put down the guys on the golf course🏌️‍♂️on a Sunday morning. Bill's dad was ON πŸŒ️‍♂️the golf course and claimed the course WAS the church, and his golfing buddies were the congregants. Bill's dad was also a chiropractor, who usually avoided MD's. πŸ‘©‍⚕️ My mom was an RN, who followed MD's orders. πŸ‘¨‍⚕️ When I saw Bill's dad prone on the couch and asked how he was, he'd say, "Never felt better," so I figured he was probably under the weather. πŸ€’ I also argued with his dad about taking my daughter to the MDπŸ‘©‍⚕️ and getting shots. So, when Bill told me not to touch my face, I disregarded it, until the MD'sπŸ‘¨‍⚕️ said not to. Since I have ditched most of my addictions, I am once again reminded that people are still experiencing addictions. Like, It's really hard not to touch my face. πŸ™ It must be the itchiest face on the planet.πŸ˜₯ I start in the morning wanting to rub my eyes😳πŸ₯Ί and this torture continues throughout the day...making fists,πŸ€›πŸ€œ squinting my eyes.😫

No comments:

Post a Comment