Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Rising in the Techie World

 I've been watching tutorials of "kids" younger than my daughter, and I have to admit they've taught me some things about techie stuff I wouldn't have thought of. Either they're exceedingly young, or I'm lucky to still be alive right now.

I suppose it was healthy to stay off face book for awhile, as I was working on my project. I once received a "Who-Who" award at an after performance banquet in Colorado. (The award was named after an expression one of the theatre directors used when he didn't know the name of a prop.) My award was called "Keep the techies hopping". I don't know what I did to them, but apparently, I was a little unpredictable on stage. Well, now, I AM the Techie, running my own show. Sometimes, fun. Sometimes, not so much. Long story short, I ended up deleting all the videos, because I turned it off when I was recording and on when I was looking for stuff. 😭 I had some pretty good visual backgrounds, however.🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment