Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Observe, Only More Deeply

 Observation from a take-out line:

First, I spotted a bike,

🚲
and I thought, "It's good I'm stopped for awhile, because I could have
run over it."

Second, I noticed a "student" carrying a large back pack🎒 on his back, sitting on a curb just in front of the bike, probably eating his take-out. I thought, "I'm glad they're taking awhile, because I might have run over his foot 🥾 on the way out." Then, I noticed the bike was loaded with trash bags full of stuff.
So, third, I saw him get up, was gray bearded and not a student. And I thought, "I'm glad they're taking their sweet time, because I might have collided into a homeless senior 🧓about to mount his bike with all his earthly belongings."

No comments:

Post a Comment