Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Elephant in the Room

I told Bill how I had to tell the girl at the chicken place, who tallied up our bill...wrong, that I was a senior for a discount on senior night, when I was standing right in front of her.
 He attributed it to people in public not being aware. He claimed he could walk into a place with an elephant mask, and some people wouldn't even notice. There have been studies, he claimed, where people have done just that, and nobody even noticed. 
So, I thought maybe I'd try it out for myself. I have lots of different animal noses in my supplies, and even though I've just discovered you can do all sorts of fun things with a camera, this elephant nose is the real McCoy. Perhaps, I'll wear this into the chicken place next time, and see if anybody notices.

Image result for Elephant cartoonsImage may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment