Library

Library
Two of Everything

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Grounded by the Snow

I remembered today how we could listen to the chapel services on the college radio. The profs were covering the end of the world. One chaplain quoted, "pray that it be not in winter"; then, he concluded facetiously: "So, Button up your Overcoat!"💂‍♀️🕵️‍♀️

 It's amazing how many things are shut down. We took the car🚗 to a place I suspected was closed, because who would come out to go there? But my reassurance was, the car needs exercise to keep running, and personally, it helps me counteract cabin fever.🏚 I called on the phone, ☎️and they said they're closed through Thursday, due to inclement weather.☃️ I got a text from church on no practice.⛪️ So, we have to find things on our "To Do" lists that are still possible to do. After doing those limited number of things, I won't feel guilty about goofing off.🙃 Well, maybe I will, because that pesky work ethic.


No comments:

Post a Comment