Library

Library
Two of Everything

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Polar/Political Vortex

I didn't mind staying in, until Bill took 20 minutes pushing the garbage🗑 out and said it was a hockey rink out there. 🏒Then, I felt confined and started going stir crazy.🥶 So, instead of taking a walk, climbed up and down the basement stairs 10 times. Fun, fun.🚶‍♀️ Then, went out on the porch and breathed the fresh air.🌬    

I told Bill I'm amazed that I've been able to live through two years of this administration. He said, we can't let things in the government bother us, that if I was in Russia, I could find a way to be happy under their regime. (I'm avoiding saying the name, here.) I'd just know not to say anything against the guy in charge there, so I wouldn't go to Siberia.

 But then, I thought; Didn't Siberia just come here?💂‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment