Library

Library
Two of Everything

Friday, February 15, 2019

So, the Vikings Got Around?

A most enlightening day: Up until a couple years ago, I went around with the delusion I was ONLY Scandinavian (1/2 Norwegian & 1/2 Swede) My brother began to burst that bubble with his report, and I got proof today. It may explain why I love Celtic Spirituality,🧝‍♀️ and it feels natural to dance a jig, and why I'm drawn to Sherlock Holmes🔎 and Lewis Carroll. 💂‍♀️I share with one of my friends, not only our Swedish-ness, but our Finnish-ness.🎼 Also, I can no longer chide my husband for his German-ness and consequent Deutche behavior, a little drop of that, too, so pronunciation of German words, though recall is lost, was pretty natural, too. Ah yes, and Reuben 🥪Sandwiches...yum!😋

No comments:

Post a Comment