Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Confined by the Weird Weather

I tell myself as I'm waking up,πŸ‘ isn't it great that I don't have to go anywhere today? πŸ‘©‍🦳Then, I tie up loose ends on the housekeeping, read a little, do a little more, read a little more, (You see I'm reading 7 Habits of Highly Successful People, even though it's a little late for me), check out the internet, listen to my husband, who seems a bit talkative,πŸ—£ until I feed him,πŸ₯ͺ then, he "chills"πŸ₯΄ in front of the TV. He's already told me it's too wet out🚣‍♀️ there to walk. Now, am going a little stir crazy. πŸ€ͺThen, after awhile I go up and down the stairs,🚢‍♀️ back to here, go up and down the stairs again, go out to the porch for fresh air, and it's really weird...snow on the ground☃️ as it rains and rains, then...thunders🌧 in...February? But all's well that ends well, I ask Bill, why do I hear the voice of Steven Hawking on TV? That's because it was him, saying for sure, there is life on other planets...Cool!🌎

No comments:

Post a Comment