Library

Library
Two of Everything

Sunday, September 8, 2019

HAL

I just took a walk to de-stress after talking to V.W. phone "computers", ☎ wherein they told me what they were going to do, which I DID NOT authorize, so I started yelling, "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" 🤦 into the phone. 📞 It's irrational to yell at a computer, but somebody must have heard me, because they called back, and I got a LIVE PERSON, 🤱 and we straightened the matter out. So, when she asked me, if there was anything else, I said, "Well, you could tell V.W. not to trust their computer phones to do it all. We need to talk to people directly." 🗣👤 I felt like my computer phone experience was similar to the interaction with HAL from "2001 Space Odyssey". 👩‍🚀 I don't remember exactly how that went, but it wasn't favorable from a human standpoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment