Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Leela, at 4 years old

 This story came up on Friend Face, an incident I'd forgotten.
Bill answered the phone, and a telemarketer was saying he won something and asking for his bank number, a call which he quickly terminated. Leela wanted to know who it was. And he said, "Bad guy." And he told how he would never give his bank number to anybody.
Well, she took off on that for quite a long time, about how you should never give your bank number to anybody, or they might get your money. Then she put her hand on her hip and said, "And if they call my mommy and ask for her bank number, I'll say, ' Let me talk to them. I'll handle this! ' And I'll tell him, ' No, bad guy, you can't have our bank number. Goodbye! ' and hang up the phone, and then, I'll press the Off button. That way, they'll never get the money that we need to get the things we need and want."

No comments:

Post a Comment