Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Virtual Progress


I drove out to the mall area to get my mic stand, 🎙affirming about half the way that they'd be there when I arrived and be happy😃 to accommodate me. At the intersection, it turned 5:00, and many cars 🚗 had the right of way, other than mine, so when I got there, a guy was coming out the door, and I grabbed him by the collar and tackled him. Well, okay, I begged and pleaded 😢with him that I'd already called, had already paid, and the mic stand 🎙was probably on the counter top. Yup that works, too.😉
Excited that the mic I already had to critique my stories on the cassette recorder, now fits the new stand, which had to be lowered to the 🐁 mouse level of the table, but "where there's a will there's a way." All that's needed to do now is await the windbreaker. (My friends from our formative years know I've always been into some project, and well, some things never change.)

No comments:

Post a Comment