Library

Library
Two of Everything

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Thoughts in 2020

I went to an inbox I rarely frequent and found out that a few classmates (who are blurred, since I didn't pay) wrote two contradictory memories: Soft spoken, and ambitious & outgoing. I deduced that's why people like me like to write. 
On one hand, nobody will listen, anyway. 
On the other, I am still determined to get my thoughts out there. 
Bill gets messages from a guy he doesn't know telling him the latest on classmates. I tell him, and he doesn't remember them. They remember him, but not the other way around. I said, "What did you do?" "Went to school, played in the chess club (where they didn't talk), and went home to study." 
Too bad people didn't realize what fun people we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment