Library

Library
Two of Everything

Sunday, January 12, 2020

If the "Shoe" Fits, don't necessarily Wear It...Out

A friend gave me a pair of shoesπŸ‘Ÿ that didn't fit her, but were my size. I was cautious, since I wear corrective shoes, but they were very comfortable, a little too comfortable. I wasn't sure if they were shoes or slippers. So, I went out to Best Buy, then, a music store🎸🎷 for a refund, and then, to Wal-Mart for a less expensive accessory for what I bought at Best Buy. I had quite a trek at Wal-Mart and thought, "Well, if these are slippers, I'm in the right place for them, being as how some folks are known to come in their jammies." πŸ‘˜Went across the street to Meijer grocery. Walking around🚢‍♀️ was kind of like being at home in a pair of slippers. Brought home the groceries πŸ₯’πŸŽπŸ₯šfor Bill to put away, as I had choir.🎼🎹 By then, I thought, "Well, if I AM wearing slippers, I've worn slippers in choir before...very comfortable". Verdict, I'll never wear them on errands again.

No comments:

Post a Comment