Library

Library
Two of Everything

Friday, February 7, 2020

P.O. Time to Rethink this Policy

Event of the day, since there weren't too many, other than hassling with people on the phone. One of the hassles was telling the P.O. 📬 I shouldn't have to pay $10.83 for a package📦 sent. It had been sent in the media📘 mail, paid in full. The guy was trying to tell me that the box may contain a yearbook, which I didn't know how he might have known that, (I didn't), and the yearbook would have writing on it, disqualifying it as media. I retorted there's no such thing as a yearbook without writing on it. And as for books, we write all over them when we read them, ✏️🖊 so this is nuts! He gave in, this one time, as if I was a naughty kid,🧛‍♀️ or maybe a "confused" senior citizen,👩‍🦳 which is kind of the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment