Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Valentines Day 2020

Truly a morning I was reminded to treasure the "now" of life. The first glimpse I had of winter,☃️❄️ I admit to thinking, "uh oh", because I was going to drive to pick up the grand kids. But then, I thought, "isn't it beautiful?" The music🎼 from Blue Lake was soft and lovely as a background. Then, taking the scenic route to WMAAA and back with the kids, hearing Naia say something imaginative in the back, and of course, I can't remember what it was, which frustrated Bill when I told him. I think it was about Wisconsin Cheese. 🧀 I told the girls a little of my history living near Madison and often taking the train there,🚉 but they were just focused on the cheese.🧀 Since Bill's back is still in healing mode, I was elected to do the shoveling, yet even then, though not for very long, there was a strikingly beautiful red sunset. Took an extra ten minute walk, since some good Samaritan had done all the front walks on our street. Despite all the stuff going on, there's a lot of love 🥰 in the world. Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment