Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, August 1, 2020

About Mi Governor

I heard this on the radio today. Doesn't bother me. My lifestyle won't change much. Can now see my granddaughters, though taking precautions. Have already cut down grocery trips so there are wide time spans in between. For someone who's "explored" a lot of churches, as a result of it being a requirement growing up, it's been a nice break from being on the go in that regard. My beloved creative groups are still communicating online. So, there

I remember when they had a thing on face book that said, "I'm so happy when I wake up in the morning and remember Barack Obama is President"...Well, I'm so happy when I wake up and remember Gretchen Whitmer is Michigan's Governor (and NOT Snyder).

I just paraphrased a whole story on bullying yesterday. Then, I got a letter from our governor with a Trump tweet on the front with a bullying statement about her. This is not just high school stuff. It shouldn't even be allowed in grade school.

Gretchen Whitmer is finally winning the anti-masker thing! Meijer had only -2, & it was busy. 1 or 2 "educating" at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment