Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Mask Up

Told by speakers that I have an expressive face, so I scowl at the unmasked. Trouble is they can't see me behind mine.😠😷


I don't know in what news article I read it, but concerning masks,😷 the writer simply says to those who object, just how long do you want this to go on? When I checked that in some states, they've actually cooperated and diminished this thing, I look forward to the day, Mi state and others can actually join up being relatively free of it. ðŸ’ƒðŸ•º
Nice conclusion to shopping trip, where customers were seen cooperating with the mask thing. The clerks had them, but didn't seem to know how to wear them.

I think the mandatory mask thing is finally taking. I observed it being generally "obeyed" on my shopping trips the last two days.
There was, though, one very tall lady I saw last week at Meijer's, coming out of Aldi's, who was carrying on her tradition of looking defiant and maskless. She could do this more readily because, let's face it, she was "above" it all, so I'm renaming her, "Typhoid Mary".


No comments:

Post a Comment