Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, June 15, 2020

Disorderly Day meetup with Duck Dynasty

I jumped out of bed in alarm,πŸ›ŒπŸ€Έ‍♀️ because I didn't set an alarm. Drove on another wild goose chaseπŸš” to the Secretary of State to get my enhanced driver's license (because I almost needed one awhile back) only to get sent home🏑 and told to call a certain numberπŸ“ž that didn't do anything but tell me a bunch of stuff and to go online.
 As it stands, I can't get my license renewed until a month and a half after my birthday, but the phone and the instructions said, it's waived, because of the CV19 delay. 
Now, my experience was, there were a number of people basking in the sun with masks,😷 except for one full bearded guy,🀧 who sneezed. When I looked at the instructions I would have to follow, they said, mask required and other rules, so I hope they kicked "Sneezy" out of there🏈, like to the curb.

August 17th:
Time to vent: I thought, oh what a good girl am I! I have all the documents they called for in a folder for the Secretary of States' Office. I wanted an enhanced license with a star🌠 to be able to travel by going through Canada,πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ and maybe, coming back to the States, plus other travel possibilities, not that I can afford it. So, I produced everything, including my original birth certificate complete with imprints of my littleπŸ‘Άnewborn feet.πŸ‘£ Nope. That wasn't the right birth certificate. It had to be the one I sent for in 1979 to Washington state with a notary seal! I assumed that one was the wrong one and the earlier copy I had was the right one. So, I settled for the regular driver's license,πŸš— and since I didn't want to be pressed for time, I signed up for an advanced appointment in December! ☃️ The state was not about to answer the phone regarding questions, just check the FAQs on the web page.
Everything's a process,🐌 we keep saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment