Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Slowly Reopening and Slow Reconstructing

Still in stage four of Mi State being opened, so when I went to the lab today, they questioned any symptoms (taking for granted that they and I would be wearing masks  😷😷😷 and even took my temperature without even touching my forehead. I said, "is that all there is to it? What was it, BTW?" (Normal) They had the place blocked out ⬆️⬇️for social distancing ðŸš¶‍♀️ ðŸš¶‍♂️and how many could be in the lab at a time. That took a short time, too.
 Now, on the way there, my focus was getting there, but there was a detour into an area I worked for six years. I returned the same way, of course, and I couldn't help but notice how much road construction🚜 was needed in this minority area. When I got closer to my neighborhood, which is mixed, the roads were improved. Perhaps, I became more aware, due to the marches,👣👥👤👮‍♂️👨‍🚒👮‍♀️👫👥👤👣 of what I hadn't noticed enough all those years I was actually working there.

Update:  I'm happy to say that those areas that needed construction are listed as roads to be repaired, according to the local newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment