Library

Library
Two of Everything

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Surprise!

 I swung into substitute teacher mode to go over and puppysit.

🐶 I thought he'd been alone for quite awhile whimpering in the dark, but I guess I came in just after somebody left. But here's the thing, I'm the type of person who never goes anywhere without an umbrella,🌂 used to pack stuff in my backpack when I subbed, small deodorant for girl students who forgot? I had it. So, got the puppy all set to go out with everything, including the pup, ready, and that included having a mask 😷attached to my ears in the dark in the backyard. Good thing, too, because the puppy was yelping at something...a couple👫 picking up the leaf bags. We went to the other side of the yard, and the couple opened a gate I didn't even know was there, to get the other leaf bags. In each case, I quickly and awkwardly pulled on my mask, though I don't know how effectively. Even though I'm not a boy scout, I say, "be prepared". You may not think you'll encounter people while taking care of a puppy all alone in the dark, but you never know. I live in the mitten, and we get hit more than once these days, so does our cousin across the big pond. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment