Library

Library
Two of Everything

Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Good Plumber and the Bad Window

 I spent months feeling guilty for accidentally dropping a fingernail clipper down the drain. You may recall that little tantrum. Every time I ran the sink faucet, I'd hear "gurgle gurgle" in the shower area and cringe. We kept pouring down Drano, and my son-in-law diagnosed that we had, in fact, dissolved it. So what was it? A clogged pipe, which happens periodically. Plumber

👨‍🔧 came today, kind of unexpectedly. (but we all knew to considerately wear 😷masks) I did appreciate that he was a nice plumber with no religious or political agenda to preach at us as has been our experience. (Refer to Plumber Phobia on a previous page) But this threw my day into a tailspin, having to clean up afterwards.

Yesterday was a "blustery day", and the window fell off the house in one piece. Bill duct taped it up, proudly. But the wind tore it off again, this time not so nicely. So, I had to help pick up all the broken glass. Glad we no longer live in a mobile home the way the weather's been, as I have a feeling we'd be taking weekly trips to Oz.🧙‍♂️

No comments:

Post a Comment