Library

Library
Two of Everything

Friday, May 4, 2018

About Annie and Annie Jr.

I Went  to a play with my  Daughter and Gran-daughters at the School of the Arts where the first one already attends.  I thought to myself, of course, I've heard of this play, but I don't think I've seen it...Then, it occurred to me... Seen it?  I reviewed it!   It was back in the day when Cherrry County moved to Muskegon County to utilize the Frauenthal Theatre.  But when I took a look at how it was played out then, it was...Different.  Then, I looked at the bulletin, and it WAS, in fact, Different.  This play was Annie Jr., apparently adapted for a younger set of players.  I did not review this one, but here's what I observed back then. Note that I did not want to reveal the entire plot before viewing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment