Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, May 21, 2018

Picking Stuff Up Day


LaMaze breathing isn't just for childbirth. It extends to picking up grandchildren in another county.Image result for Kid/family Cartoons


Later in the day, Bill decides the last 20 minutes before the Chinese place closes, he wants chop suey, so he calls, and the girl anxiously says, we close at 9....so,10 minute, okay?🎎 Because Chinese food doesn't like me, I stop at Subway, and there's a long line of folks, getting to know each other and telling each other they're glad they met,🗣️ and a kid 👦 is instructed on how to pay the cashier...very...slowly, while a guy is making my sandwich, whom I tell NO Jalapenos. 🌶️ I'm trying to be polite as I pay, and they wish me I nice evening, when I drive in the rain Behind a Slow Moving.....TRUCK (expletives deleted)🚛to the Chinese place, and make it in one minute, to get Bill's order. When I get back, Bill has his Chop Suey, and I have my sandwich with...what's that I taste? Jalapenos. 🌶️ Yup.

Image result for Cartoons take out ordersImage result for Cartoons take out orders


No comments:

Post a Comment