Library

Library
Two of Everything

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Taking Care of Yourself in Spite of it All

I love to wake up in the morning naturally, stretch and smile, then, remember...I'm 300 years old...🧙‍♀️How did that happen?
Look forward to a busy day, so I have coffee and half breakfast with no vitamins, to go pick up a grandaughter,👧 and run into....construction, 🚜on the way. Still, I manage to arrive on time, to get her safely in her car seat. She talks on the way, and I say, really? I don't catch all her words, until she says, "Grandma, you're driving really slow",🚗 so I tell her it's to get her home safely. She thinks that's a good idea. I s
pend a little time with my first grandaughter, dressed up pretty for picture daycall my husband, and he wants me to go to WalMart for two things, so on the way, I ask God if I should go to WalMart or Meijer, and He says, WalMart, to get the two things, so I don't get distracted with groceries. I go home to have more coffee, and at least, a vitamin for memory, an amino acid drink, 🍵with fish oil. I find out, I can go to Yoga, 🧘‍♀️after all, and when I get there, it's packed like...sardines. So, I park my mat in the entrance.Good place, in case, I float away.  Finally, get groceries, go home, take more vitamins, have tea🥃 and watch news, while Chef Bill fixes the TV dinners, balanced by peas and watermelon slices. Then, I take the remaining vitamins...which just goes to show you, even on busy days, you can do right by yourself, if you put your mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment