Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, May 28, 2018

What Goes Together?

I kept offering options, like what do you want for dinner? I kept saying, no, we're out of that and out of that. So finally, he said, "Okay, do we have bacon and eggs?" "Yup." "And hot dogs?" "Yup." "Ok," he said, "bacon and eggs, and hot dogs go together." Well, I never heard of those things "going together", but okay. Then, I added sides of rabbit food and fruit. 

After this, I was grateful for the new option of going to Fresh Market, to get what we lacked, for the weekend. They kept yelling out, "Customer(s), get your final purchases", just like Barnes & Noble. Pretty sure I was the only one. After, ALWAYS having to go to Meijer (which used to be called Thrifty Acres, which indeed, acres, it was and still is), it took just 1/2 hour, and I'm outta there!

No comments:

Post a Comment