Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Freedom of the Blog

 Let's see, the only adventure today was the one Bill had, going to correct an insurance mistake (theirs). Not allowed in, due to Covid, so he had to fill out papers in the wet snow, with no clipboard.

🥶😱🌬☃️ Actually, he tells the story much better. But I'm not going to press him for that, as he'd probably not like that I'm telling it, summarizing it, that is.
Always looking for a good story, so when I have him review the details, without him knowing it, it will end up in my blog. He keeps asking. "what is a blog?" I say, "Web Log. That is what a blog is." Then, he says, "but then too many people will see it." Actually, most people avoid blogs like the plague....well, I guess that's a bad analogy, given the at-risk behavior of the public. 🤧🤕😷 For so many years, I've said, "I'm going to write a letter to the editor about this!" Then, he stops me. "No, that would cause too many problems." So, I got turned loose on Face Book and the like. I'm not sure what, "and the like" is, as I won't even look at Twitter. All in all, my siblings and I just can't keep our thoughts to ourselves when given a pen,🖋 paper,🖨 and a keyboard,💻 whereas his family was always very careful and private. For my family, living in a fishbowl 🐠 from the get go, you learn to deal with your vulnerability.
This was stream of consciousness, because it's getting late...streaming before dreaming. 🥱😴

No comments:

Post a Comment