Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, December 28, 2020

Dream Deferred

 I confess to fooling around today watching videos

🖥 about things that go bump in the night...👻😱👽 But earlier, I was diligent enough to fix a roast and accessories, only to find that when I'd unplugged the skillet, the cook pot got half unplugged. Thus, a "cool" roast, hard potatoes and onions, and stiff carrots....🥔🧅🥕 Glad we agreed we didn't want to eat in the middle of the night (i.e. 3 a.m.) and to make quick fixin's.🥓🥚🍳🌭🧇
The above seems uneventful and without drama,🎭 but true to my nature, the discovery that nothing had been cooked was crushing.😭 Since I resort to practical prayer practices, things got straightened out in a hurry.
As for the roast, as Scarlett proclaimed, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment