Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, December 28, 2020

First, the Computer

 Time to vent. We got our new server connected, and it looked good.

🙂 The guy even waited awhile, but not long enough. I turned on my PC only to find it didn't work anymore. 🙁 All my other devices did, but not my PC. (The funny part was the installer was amazed at how many devices we had for just two people, and was somewhat amused at my "travel-size" laptop, which works rather clumsily. I didn't tell him I was the one who ran them all.) I wasted several hours in the afternoon "chatting" only to be informed that it must be my PC, whereas I insisted my PC was fine. People who know me know it takes a lot for me to cry, but Bill found me in tears after all this. 🥺😢😭 After waiting for awhile, he decided to get a computer guy. "All's well that ends well." 🙂A computer guy is coming tomorrow more in line with our actual "awake" hours. I hadn't suffered too much as I went to bed earlier and slept through the night, (probably because I'm used to getting up for puppy 🐶 sitting.) but Bill had been walking around sort of unconscious in the early morning. The sleep apparently focused him better than I could focus.🧐🤓


No comments:

Post a Comment