Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, December 28, 2020

Taking the Day Off

 So proud to have channeled my energy into not politics nor news,

😳😨😰😱 even though I was really concerned. I checked out videos of time travel, parallel universes, and other things that go bump in the night. The big treat was to get the TV all to myself when Bill went out for awhile. I kept turning up NADA until I got to the History Channel and learned about Carnegie, JP Morgan, and Rockefeller. It seems Henry Ford, hailing from Mi state,🚗 was the young entrepreneur facing the Monopoly players 🧐of the time. A little bit on Teddy Roosevelt too,🐎 who reversed the status quo considerably. Exercised too, which only seemed to enhance my appetite.
Well, letting concerns go for a spell is good for mental health, and the lame duck🐤 came to long enough to stop being a duck tail. 🦆 'Twasn't much,💸 but it's necessary for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment