Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, December 28, 2020

Then, the Printer

 I was going to exclaim with great joy that I got a printer that actually works! Except, it doesn't. Because: 1) It says it can't find my printer, and goes on and on, saying it can't find it, and 2) I can't even figure out where the paper is inserted. Why can't our conveniences be simplified, so we can just attach them and turn them on. Is it too much to ask? Dovetailing this for tomorrow.

  • Okay, I once read a book that said I should get six things done each day. I only got one thing done. I don't think I'm premature in saying...I CONNECTED THE PRINTER! I even called Best Buy, waited through many Christmas Carols, and they thought maybe there was something defective with the computer, but understood why I wanted to avoid coming in unnecessarily. So as a result of that conversation, I resorted to HP to ask them why it wasn't connecting. I really don't know how I got it connected, but it is...Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment