Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, May 16, 2020

A Hundred Million Miracles

Don't lose your sense of magic.๐Ÿคน‍♂️ I remember when I received my first email, from just across town, and I told the one who wrote it, this is a miracle!
Well, I know it's hard for some to be locked up or down, whichever you want to call it. But I started my day with a Zoom class;๐Ÿ–ฅ this is something I'm being initiated into. Later on, I had a Dr. appointment/consultation, and no, I didn't go anywhere but here. The new initiation was talking to my Dr. face to face, (though I said I was a little more used to the computer or laptop); on my smart phone. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍⚕️ So, that was a first, too. Talked long distance to someone else, too, the old fashioned way, on the landline.๐Ÿ“ž
Bill and I watched the first part of "Gun Smoke", and though we'd both planned on reading, Bill asked me why I was watching it. ๐Ÿ“บ I said, those people never even dreamed of a time when they wouldn't need horses pulling their carriages, airplanes, phones, TVs, computers, and cell phones...
Yup, in 1918, there was a Spanish flu, but they didn't have these things to carry them through, not even SSRIs,๐Ÿ˜Š but then, that's another matter to "discuss" at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment