Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Don't you Worry None. I'll be Right Back

Bill glances at Faux Noise once in awhile, to tell me that Hannity thinks it's time for us seasoned citizens to croak, so Hannity and his minions can be rich. So if that happens, I'm going to reincarnate as a Faux Noise-caster.👩‍💻 By then, Hannity will be a seasoned one himself, ðŸ§“and I will come dressed in a dark-hooded robe and scythe.🧟‍♀️ No more retirement and grandchildren time for you, you used up, dried up old coot!😜
       

On the other hand, my mom told a story about a kid in a family who was intelligence-quotient challenged. ðŸ‘¶ The brothers and sisters were upset, because their sibling continually drooled. One of them said, "Aw just let her spit." That's why it's a good idea to just ignore and move on, most of the time, past outrageous, unbelievable, jaw-dropping posts. My motto: "Let 'em..."😜

No comments:

Post a Comment