Library

Library
Two of Everything

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Domestic Life

How many ladies are finally forced into domesticity?  I just kind of dabbled in it before now.

I was in a quandary about which organization project to tackle, so Bill counseled that the kitchen was first priority, and my office was second priority. Funny how the kitchen is the part that affects him getting in and out of the basement door. As a result of being stumped, neither one got done today. But at least, I was thinking about it. This took a great deal of deliberation.🤨


Taking time to label my office stuff. So, why is this label maker more complicated than learning a Bluetooth? I mean, that is, if you want to get really good at it. Note all the instructions.


There must be little elves doing magical things lately: Two items turned up we've been rummaging through stores for weeks, to find.

I didn't make the Au Gratins from scratch, but I stuck pre-cooked ham slices in there like a pro and baked them together. Husband said, Yummm...

No comments:

Post a Comment