Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, September 28, 2020

About the Chinese Farmer

 There's a video I'd post, but nobody will probably look at it; it's the story of the farmer,

🧑‍🌾where people bring him good news,😀 and he reacts neutrally, then, they bring him consequent bad news,
🙁and his reaction is the same. 😑It keeps going back and forth like this. His reaction is always the same. Well, my manycam finally worked today...Yay! 😄 Then, I find out my family in another house is sick...Bummer! 🙁 Well, that happens when my weight goes down...Yay!😊 When my blood pressure is kind of normal...Yay! 🙂 But when the weight goes up, or the blood pressure.. the day is generally a bummer.
😒 Even though I meditate, and take supplements, I don't know if I'll ever be like the placid farmer.
🧑‍🌾 But then again, do we have to be? And still, given all the coping skills I've developed, life is pretty good.🙃
hers

No comments:

Post a Comment