Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, September 7, 2020

Tomahawk and Dog Memories

 At age 10-11, in Northern Wisconsin, I read the book, Anne Frank, the Diary of a Young Girl. I was shocked at the changes she outlined, which impacted her and her family, in Nazi Germany. Tonight, I found out that the Nazis followed the US by looking at the country's Jim Crow Laws and implementing them against the Jews, gays, mentally and physically challenged, etc.

This is reported in the new book, Caste by Isabella Wilkerson.

Told Leela about how we had a dog 🐶 we had an operation on, so she wouldn't have puppies, so Leela proposed the opposite to her mother, a dog who would have lots of puppies they could keep! There you have it, "1,001 Dalmatians" to be living at my daughter's house...ummm...maybe not.

I needed to get credit for dog day, as I was "hired" to dog sit one much tinier today, who needs to be potty trained. Of course, we got ours when she was small, but that didn't last. I was too young to take part in its training, so I guess this is a late taking on of that responsibility.



How to tell a puppy not to bite without hurting his self esteem. If "play" has always meant you chew, what other options are there? Resting nicely in my lap. Don't be discouraged, little pup dog.

Grandsons are more demanding of your attention than granddaughters, especially when they're dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment