Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, September 28, 2020

Canine at the Crossroads

 

🦮One thing I've learned from puppysitting today, long after having had a large female dog.

It doesn't matter what size a dog is, for him to be headstrong. 🐶 We two were thinking at cross purposes (the little dog who would probably not get much bigger) and I....He was thinking, "I want to go out and play and chew on bad things," whereas I was thinking practically, "Oh, you want to go out and do your business, right?"

Yet, every time I took him out, he just went "frogging around" (a term I learned from my father-in-law) and he decided to save "business" for inside. Each time he stood by the door, I thought, "Oh, he's repenting and wanting to make things right by doing this the right way!"

Oh, contrary wise! Not only did he NOT want to go out for practical reasons, he wanted to STAY
outside, which was the reason he raised such a fuss each time I took him back inside. I know his immediate family will know what to do.

Becoming a dog whisperer🐾 takes time and training.

No comments:

Post a Comment