Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, September 7, 2020

Drenched

 Nothing like getting showered, putting on your cleanest clothes, especially denim capris that had to line dry, going shopping and getting totally drenched.☔️ There was a nice man at Aldis', who helped me throw stuff in the trunk, though. 🙂 But apparently, my "mood" isn't appreciated around here at home.

In a little book my mom furnished me with, Growing Up and Liking It, (since she wanted to avoid talking too much about it in the late 50's), I still remember it said, "Peel off soggy duds fast!" Good health advice! So, I think I'll write a pamphlet, too. Growing Old and Putting Up with It. But who's going to be the one who dispenses it to us? If anyone says, "Ok Boomer" to me right now, there will be consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment