Library

Library
Two of Everything

Monday, September 7, 2020

Unplanned Joy

Yesterday turned out to be meh,😒😐😏🙄 as I spent hours struggling to get my ManyCam up and running again. It seemed like a way to waste the day. My Plan for yesterday was accomplish something and have fun, neither of which happened.

The only plan I had for the day today was to pick up the girls and watch them. As it turned out, I watched ZooTropolus (formerly ZooTopia) with them, having forgotten the details, and laughed heartily. (Grownups, have you noticed, though, how they get in subliminal messages to us for issues, like anti-racism, anti-sexism, etc.?)

And when I got home, there ManyCam was, on my email, saying, sorry for the delay. I also made some progress, but experienced another setback, yet didn't worry about it, because I see there's a break in the clouds. Today, turned out to be a productive, fun day, 👩‍🌾🤩🥳and that, I did NOT plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment