Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A Few Challenges

 I had a few "challenges" today while embarking on puppy

🐕 sitting for a sick puppy. (I've also concluded that dogs are equal and should have the right to vote. Oh sure, they may just leave a paw print showing they were in the voting booth. But did you see any dogs storming the capitol? I think not!) Upon returning home, the snow shoveling people next door were in the way, and I was forced to park in front of the garbage. 🗑The garbage people didn't pick up the trash, and I remember the days when they had to get "out" of their truck and heave the garbage into it. (Our lifestyle contributes to our national weight problem.) But after napping, going grocery 🛒 shopping ran a little more smoothly. I am still mourning,😭 however, that I bought 3 bars of soap and didn't know there was a coupon for them in my purse. I did use about 8 other coupons, though, including bottle returns. Applause,✋🤚 please.

Went to watch the grand girls this afternoon, and the pup dog. It was really great that the little tyke was feeling so much better as he sat on my lap, and I said, "What are you going to do now, Logan? Are you just going to sit there, and run around and play? You're not even going to go to school or get a job?" So, I told Bill this, and he said, "Oh no, you're going to give him low self esteem, and he'll hang his head, because he doesn't have a job, because you're giving him a goal that's impossible for him to reach!" Yup, that's what I love about this guy...he's so serious, he cracks me up.😂🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment