Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Frozen to the Ground

 Well, that was a first! Since Bill froze shoveling the driveway, and was rewarded with a nice chicken dinner, my assignment was to take the garbage bin to the curb. Then, he would help heist it up on the snow bank. I went out the back. He waited in the front. Soon, he saw me outside, hands waving.

✋🤚 I couldn't even move it from the back. It was FROZEN TO THE GROUND! 🥶He found out it wasn't me. We both couldn't move it, so Bill used an icicle chopper, until we finally were able to release it. My Scandinavian DNA, though, felt like it was an experience with which my ancestors would have been familiar. Instead of seeing the usual deer in the neighborhood, I wouldn't have been surprised to see reindeer.🦌

No comments:

Post a Comment