Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Time Slips

 Looking at lots of videos, some of which are "time slips". Then, checking Face Book, and people are posting "Remember When"...pictures and commentary for my two home towns. It gives you an eerie feeling when you consider there are a few stories out there, right in town, of meeting up with "ghosts" of the past. For example, I know someone who talked to an unknown person who disappeared in one of the "historical" houses. She was told to write it down in their log, for she was one of many who'd encountered that kind of thing there. I'd like to visit at odd hours, when not to many people are around, to see if I could see something, someone, some crowd, or some places looking like they don't belong here.


👻Well, I'm into time travel, anyway. I saw the first Back to the Future, back in the day. So, when II and III came on the screen, that wiped out the rest of my evening, even though I tried "Time and Again" to shut it off. Got to the part, "The End". Couldn't help myself.😴

No comments:

Post a Comment