Library

Library
Two of Everything

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

History Repeats after a Century

 Outsmarted the defunct part of my Nook reader. I got another free copy of the book I was reading, placed it in an app from play store, which was on my regular tablet. Resumed reading where I left off. It's getting really interesting, as Woodrow Wilson has been elected President in the States beneath Canada. I already know he was another one who lied about a pandemic, got the Spanish Flu himself, consequently, had a stroke, and word had it that his wife was running the country, since he was "out of it". So, we've already had a woman president. This is an historical fiction, and I got reacquainted with the characters just as if they were close relatives I'd been away from for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment